All materials submitted to the competition must meet the following conditions:
- be a student production
- to last less than 30 minutes
- be available for presentation by November 30, 2015 (postmarked)
- be available to the Commission until the deadline in MPG or AVI digital format (1 copy on DVD support, 1 copy on standard PAL system)
- Audio: PCM 48kHz, 16bit, stereo / Dolby Digital Stereo AAC / MPEG-1, Layer II, 48kHz, 16bit, stereo audio post processing: 0dB normalization
- films not to be made for commercial purposes
- productions not to be older than January 1, 2014.
- the registration forms should be correctly completed, signed with the DVD attached, or send film
ATTENTION – ALL FILMS MUST BE SUBTITLED IN ENGLISH!
The applications should contain:
- Registration form (PDF or JPG)
- 3 photos of the film, 300DPI, .jpg,
- 1 photo about the director (300dpi, jpg)
- CV of the author and/or the producer
- Photo of the author and/or the producer